Certification is one of the best way to showcase your skills in your resume. When we talk about IT courses then you will see thousands of Resumes with certifications on them that they have done through some online source. Certification not only expands your skill and knowledge but also makes your resume more attractive. This post specifically is about free IT courses that are not only free but after completing them you will get a free certificate of completion as well.
There are many online sources that provide certification but they would charge you hundreds of dollars for that. We have discussed some free online courses in our previous post but after completing the course, you would have to pay if you want to get certification for that. Here We are going to mention only those courses for which you will get free certificate as well.
Here is the list of some of the best free IT courses that will provide free certification as well.
- Become an Android Developer from Scratch
- Microsoft Digital Literacy – Productivity Programs
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- ASP.NET Core – Beginner
- MODERN WEB DESIGN
- Web Applications for Everybody
- SEO Training Course
- SQL Database Fundamentals
- Full-Stack Web Development with React
- HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
- Python for Everybody
- C++ Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)